Monday, July 8, 2013

Grilled Spicy Zucchini Meal Prep Sunday

I really wanted to create these grilled zucchini roll ups which had ricotta cheese in them, but my zucchini's had way to many seeds to really get a good roll on. When I knew the roll ups were not going to work I knew I could make something even more amazing. The great thing about this recipe is that is can be molded and shaped by you anyway you desire.

Recipe:

Ingredients:
One Black Zucchini
One can of Rotel tomatoes with chilies
Ricotta cheese

Cut zucchini in long thin strips. Grill them on a grill or a george foreman. Cut into slices and place into bowls/plastic containers. Add two scoops of Tomatoes and chilies mix to containers. Add about 1 tablespoon of ricotta cheese. Eat chilled or warm. I actually eat them both ways!

Caution: this will burn your mouth!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment